[Yaesu] FL-110 good PA for my 5W rig?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FL-110 good PA for my 5W rig?
From: fro@xs4all.nl (Frank R. Oppedijk)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 21:00:58 +0100 (MET)
Hi all,

After 8 years of joyful hamming with my Ten-Tec Argonaut II QRP rig, I would
like to get into DX'ing a bit more. And I've thought up that a bit of extra
power would come in handy. As I'm fully safisfied with the Argo, buying a
second rig is not an option.

I'd rather have a 50-100W PA after my Argo. I've heard that a Yaesu FL-110
might be an option. I've got 5-8W of power available from my Argo. I still
have some questions:

- The FL-110 covers 160 to 10 meters. But does it cover the WARC bands as well?
- Is it full QSK on CW?
- What voltage does it run on: 12-13.8V, or 110V?

Please your advice. To my e-mail address would be nice.

Thanks in advance es 73,

Frank  PA3FLV
fro@xs4all.nl