[Yaesu] FT-8100 Mods Revisited

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-8100 Mods Revisited
From: ki0dz@juno.com (Mary-Frances R. Bartels)
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 16:27:52 MST
Hello,
   A little over a week ago I posted a request for a friend of mine.  He
wanted to know about what mods were available for the FT-8100.  I got one
response from K8IG about opening up TX (Thanks Rich!) and a few "could
you please forward the info you get to me" responses.  That is it.
   My guess is that this rig is still quite new and not a whole lot of
folks have experimented with it to see what mods work.  Still, I have
relayed what info I did receive to my friend.
   Thanks.
                                                       73,
                                                       Mary-Frances

Mary-Frances R. Bartels  KI0DZ DM79lt  Denver CO  (((#)))   ^     ^
http://www.qsl.net/ki0dz  ki0dz@juno.com             |       ^ - ^
Watkins products Rep. #92389                      -------    (o o)
***Let US scan your photos and documents!***      |ooOoo|  >{  |  }<
http://www.freeyellow.com/members/beyond-infinity -------         RRR)*