Does this Hellp ? Re: [Yaesu] FT-1000(X) S-meter calibration

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Does this Hellp ? Re: [Yaesu] FT-1000(X) S-meter calibration
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 04:33:44 -0000
I recently realigned one of my MP's and found the S meter to be right on the
money as found....I used a calibrated signal generator in a Motorola service
monitor.

..and it agreed with the figures you quote from the manual.

Since 100dbu = S9 + 60db, I assume that S9 has to be +40 dbu.  Using the given
0dbu = 0.5 uV from the manual, you can come up with the 40dbu= 50uV

73, Ty K3MM