[Yaesu] FT-1000MP: main rx AF hiss

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000MP: main rx AF hiss
From: dj3iw@donau.de (Goetz Linss)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 22:19:49 -0000
Hello all,
I cannot confirm Steve's findings for my brand new FT1000MP.
The difference between main and sub RX is probably due to the
different filtering (2 x 500Hz main, 1 x 500Hz sub rx) and
the fact that the main rx uses triple conversion versus dual
conversion in the sub rx.

73 de Goetz, DJ3IW
email:  dj3iw@donau.de