[Yaesu] Re: 1000mp-used vs. factory updates

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Re: 1000mp-used vs. factory updates
From: WD8ARZ" <wd8arz@null.net (WD8ARZ)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 14:03:05 -0500
Great information on the FT1000MP Serial number standard Pepsi. Thanks very
much for taking the time to post that back to us! Can anyone confirm Brian's
comments about no changes/mods for the MP in the last year or so ?? Would be
good news for the rig to be that stable.

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ
wd8arz@null.net