[Yaesu] Updates and current serial no. of 1000MP's

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Updates and current serial no. of 1000MP's
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 01:32:56 -0000
The most important thing is the serial number, and Yaesu refers to "Lot
Numbers" in their bulletins, which is a reference to the first two digits of
the serial number AFTER the letter, so for example, your's would be from Lot
17.

I could be wrong, but my recollection is that the first two digits signify the
year and month of manufacture.  So your's would be  7=1997 and C= March.

73, Ty K3MM