[Yaesu] re: QTH.COM Ham Radio Classifieds

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] re: QTH.COM Ham Radio Classifieds
From: ka9fox@qth.com (Scott Neader KA9FOX)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 00:24:16 -0600 (CST)
Just a quick note to let you know that a SEARCH function has been added to the
QTH.COM Free Ham Radio Classified Ads.  This will make it easier and faster to
find items you are interested in.  I'd appreciate it if you'd try the new
SEARCH function out and and let me know what you think:

    http://www.qth.com/classifieds  -- then click on "search classified ads"

By the way, about 3,000 ads have been placed in the last 60 days, making it the
most popular ham radio classified ads web site (as far as I know anyway!)  As a
reminder, you can place For Sale and Wanted ads on the web site for free, and
the ads are instantly available for other hams to see.  Donations are accepted,
but optional.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line at
ka9fox@qth.com.

73 - Scott KA9FOX

P.S. If you don't want to be notified of changes and improvements to QTH.COM,
just send a message to remove@qth.com and put REMOVE in the subject line.
Thanks!