[Yaesu] FT1000MP with BPF

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000MP with BPF
From: jacobo.oduber@arubanet.com (Jacobo Oduber)
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 13:15:09 GMT
To: NETCOM.COM!DGF

          Uunet!netcom.Com!dgf wrote

Dave,

I am part of a small group of local contesters here in Aruba and am
planning on purchasing a 1000MP in the (very?) near future.
Still looking for all the options (filters etc.) to order with it.

Hopefully I am not sounding top foolish here, but what does the BPF mod
do?

I don't think I'll be anywhere close to colorado in September, but am
always interested in new stuff.

73's de P43P

Jacob