[Yaesu] FT-847 Glitch ??

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-847 Glitch ??
From: billybobfisher@juno.com (billybobfisher@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 19:31:20 -0300
Hello everyone... I have just received my FT-847 & have discovered a bug
& wondered  if anyone else has discovered this problem...When I hook up
my Heil Proset headset to the phone jack my receive audio is very very
low thru the headset. I have to crank  up the volume to 12 o'clock to be
able to pull any station out... I have talked to another owner who is
having similar problems...The only work around seems to be to hook the
headphones to the ext spkr on the back of the rig...
Is anyone else having the same problem ????
73's
Bill Fisher / W4GRW
billybobfisher@juno.com
Charlotte,NC EM95NA
work #  704 / 672-0129

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]