[Yaesu] Decoding CAT Bytes

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Decoding CAT Bytes
From: Laurent LABOURIE" <llabourie@nordnet.fr (Laurent LABOURIE)
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 18:59:02 +0200
Hello Jim

You may download the latest version of Soft990 for MS-DOS at my web site :

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepage/f6dex

A (little) part of the code (Quick Basic 4.5) is included in Soft990.zip (to
enter
frequency and modes). Note that Yaesu programming is full different for each
TRX and very different of Kenwood or Icom programming.

73, Laurent F6DEX