[Yaesu] Yaesu Feet (the older, silver, metal ones)

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu Feet (the older, silver, metal ones)
From: george@qnq.com (George Gleim)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 08:29:28 -0400
Greetings,

I am trying to restore some ancient history Yaesu radios (FTDX, FLDX,
FRDX, -400 series radios circa 1971-3?).  The transmitter and receiver
have silver, metal feet whereas the newer Yaesu radios (1976 or so and
up) have black, plastic feet.

Might anyone know where I can find some feet (both front and rear)??
Or, does anyone have some that they are willing to sell?  I'd really
like to restore these old radios and the feet are the last piece!

Many thanks!

George