[Yaesu] VXR1 and ADMS

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] VXR1 and ADMS
From: WD8ARZ" <wd8arz@null.net (WD8ARZ)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 13:32:14 -0400
Your message did come out on the reflector... and we really wish replys to
interesting questions were also copy posted to the reflector.... otherwise
this two way sharing would die out from lack of output...... no one would be
here to make personnal replys if they were not getting good info to keep
them coming back........ hi hi

You have asked a great universal question that many of the rest of us would
be interested in. If you get good replys, and you see that they are not on
the reflector, it sure would be appreciated if you copy posted them to the
reflector, or at least made a summary in a new post later...... thank you
thank you.........

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ
wd8arz@null.net