[Yaesu] FS: Mint FT-1000MP

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Mint FT-1000MP
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:58:08 -0400
For Sale:

Absolutely as New, Mint and Pristine Yaesu FT-1000MP (covered when not in
use) with 2.4 kHz and 500 Hz filters in both I.F. positions, very low
operating hours, 0.5 ppm TCXO option, INRAD 70 MHz I.F. amp, original
manual, connectivity pack, microphone, shipping carton, and unused warranty
card.   Purchased new as single owner in '96 from HRO-Atlanta and returned
to Yaesu last year to bring up-to-date for the current CW, spurs, and
shielding mods (Factory Documentation of all work included).  The new price
from HRO and INRAD as of today June 23, 1998 is:

FT-1000MP         $ 2719.00
.5ppm TCXO       $   185.95
XF-115C Filter    $   149.95
INRAD Amp         $     48.00

Total:                     $ 3102.90

I will sell all of the above for $ 2495 + shipping.

73,

-Paul, W9AC