[Yaesu] FT1000 and CW sidetone

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000 and CW sidetone
From: lane@glerl.noaa.gov (John Lane)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 04:01:34 -0400

Ploppy?  Well anyway I have an FT-1000 of similar vintage and the sidetone
is clean.  I would suspect pathology rather than genetics.  I agree the
stepped CW offsets are a pain (personally I prefer 650 Hz, outta luck there)
but I thought the FT-1000 was a world better than the TS-940 it replaced in
my service.  W8KX