[Yaesu] Information to get a reserve

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Information to get a reserve
From: rodolfosanchez@hotmail.com (rodolfo sanchez)
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 11:08:55 PDT
Dear gentlemen YAESU:
                                        I go to you to the ends of
requesting them information about the acquisition of a reserve for the
FT YAESU 757 GX that I have not been able to get until the day of the
date neither in Argentina, neither in EE.UU. Listen rumors that can have
it in Japan, for that which would thank them that they communicate me
like I should make to be able to get it, since several months ago I have
my radio outside of service and I use it like fond radio.
                                       The piece that I need has the
following one I number of part according to figure in the Technical
Manual: G 109-0587 (substitution: SC-82088 P) corresponding to the CPU
of the team.
                                       In the case that you have the one
mentioned reserve, she wanted to know if it exists the possibility them
to send it to me for FEDERAL EXPRESS (or another COURIER) to my home,
with payment to the addressee.
                                        I remind them my E.MAIL:
rodolfosanchez@hotmail.com and I am resided in the city of BUENOS AIRES
(ARGENTINEAN).
                                        From I already thank them your
attention, and I look forward to an answer, or if they need it, but
information in this respect.
                                        A strong hug.

RODOLFO SANCHEZ