[Yaesu] FTdx560 - one more ques (low CW/TUNE drive)

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FTdx560 - one more ques (low CW/TUNE drive)
From: dgf@netcom.com (David Feldman)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 13:22:28 -0700 (PDT)
FTdx560 I've been working on is getting closer to fully operational, but
one problem I'm not sure about - in CW/TUNE the drive to the finals is
quite low - max out ~50 watts. Put tone into mic jack and full output
(~250 watts) is easily made. Alignment went OK. Went through and cleaned
up relay and switch contacts and tube sockets. Tried swap driver tube but
no diff.

Any ideas?

73 Dave WB0GAZ dgf@netcom.com