[Yaesu] Yaesu Tech Service E-mail address

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu Tech Service E-mail address
From: dgmaley@inav.net (Dave Maley)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 10:28:56 +0000
I just finished getting some alignment information for the FT-900
via this path.
BTW....If you have a FT-900 and notice carriers on the 20M band that
go the wrong way, there is a mod for it.  It's not an official "from
Japan" mod, but something the US service center developed.  You
will have to replace the receiver band-pass switching diodes with
PIN diodes.  Yaesu E-mailed me the instructions and part numbers.
Dave
WA0ZZG