[Yaesu] Trouble Breathing?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Trouble Breathing?
From: lung@foxlink.net (lung@foxlink.net)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 00:14:59 -0500 (EST)

If you are having trouble breathing, have been misdiagnosed or know of
someone who has, our non-profit organization is offering a free file
that may prolong your life, or the life of someone you care about.
Even if already diagnosed with allergies, asthma, chronic bronchitis or
emphysema this information will be beneficial to you.

If so, just click on reply type "more information" in the body of the
of your return email and I will email a FREE, helpful file that could
prolong your life.