[Yaesu] Control programs for FT890

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Control programs for FT890
From: baycock@hiwaay.net (Bill Aycock)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 20:17:17 -0600
I must confess- Had an extensive file with data about various control
programs for the FT890 and other Yaesu rigs. I cant find it. I probably
named it something "cute" and sunk myself during a "senior" moment.

 I have the adapter made by W1GEE, and the disks that came with it. It
either assumes that everyone has a Kenwood, or has programs from 1995-6.

Can anyone help me ?- What I need are sources of free- or Share ware for
this purpose, and/or any recommendations about them, or about others
available retail.  I'm not trying to get off cheap- just inexpensive. HI

Thanks- 73- Bill W4BSG
-
Bill Aycock   W4BSG
Jackson County, AL