[Yaesu] The Way To Advertising For The New Century

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] The Way To Advertising For The New Century
From: vft (vft)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 99 03:38:55 EST
  LOW COST ADVERTISING!!!

Super Low Cost Advertising

        Do you need bulk e-mailing services? Want to expand your MLM,
 Home Business, Web Busines, any business.

     If so, we've got some extremely good news for you. As a way of
getting the word out about our new company, we are offering guaranteed
reliable bulk e-mail services at rock bottom prices.

     So lets cut to the chase. Here's our  Prices:

        E-mail Your Offer to 50,000 Fresh
 AOL &  General Net Addresses For Only $89.00! Special Get to know us offer.

        100,000 Fresh  Addresses For Only $249.00!
        250,000 Fresh  Addresses For Only $395.00!
        500,000 Fresh Addresses For Only $595.00!

Just think that the postage only even at 16 cents bulk rate would cost you
$1600 for 100,000 and a whooping $16,000 for a Million, again just for postage.
What About printing?.

Best Buy Anywhere:  For Only $995.00!

E-mail Your Offer to 1,000,000 Fresh AOL and general Addresses.

All Collected fresh daily. IF you jsut want our fresh names take 24 percent
of the above prices for addresses only. Order now before our prices go back up.

JM Said. WE couldn't believe it. We got 4,000 hits on our web site the very
first day of the mailing and a total of 7,000 by the end of the week.
We are filling orders 24 hours a day WOW. Jerry Thanks agian. JM

We can only offer these prices for a limited time so reserve your spot
right away. Mail is sent out on a first come first serve basis. Normal
turnaround time is 48 hours. Our quick and reliable service is unmatched
by any in the industry.

We Dare You To Compare!

Simply pick up the phone and dial...
our 24 Hour Hot line, 1-888-900-7336  If we are busy or its after hours will
Call You Back
<A HREF="mailto:mortgage86@hotmail.com";>Email me if you like, Click Here</A>

Explode your business - starting today. We unlike all of our competitors
take all forms of payment both credit cards and YES we even take personal
checks!
All personal checks are a 3 to 5 day waiting period for check to clear.

Special Limited Offer 1 Million Emails A Week For A Month (4 weeks) $2995.00,
save $1000.

Call or email now. 1-888-900-7336, Email mortgage86@hotmial.com

This  message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:SECTION 301.
  "Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions
  to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you."
 Mailed Through Daves Marketing Inc,

Clikc here or Go to <A HREF=" http://209.38.140.32/remove.html";>Remove List</A>
CLICK HERE TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS MAILING