[Yaesu] For Sale: Timewave DSP-59Y

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] For Sale: Timewave DSP-59Y
From: kpevin@mediaone.net (Kevin P)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 21:05:03 -0500
Hi all,

I sold my FT-990 to a friend a month ago and he wanted the DSP-59Y I had, so
he ordered me a brand new one from great river (they were on backorder at
the time) and it arrived last week.  I was going to keep the DSP-59Y/SP6 but
since my new radio has a pretty good DSP I found I have no need for it.  The
original cost was 213.00 shipped, I would like to get 180.00 shipped in the
lower 48 or 170.00 picked up in the Chicago area.  I never filled out the
warranty card and it is less then 2 weeks old about has about 3 hours of use
on it.  I also will sell the SP-6 (about a 8.5/10) for 100.00 only if the
DSP is sold with it.  For 280.00 shipped its a pretty good deal on a great
DSP/speaker.

Thanks and 73,
Kevin
KB9UPV