[Yaesu] Outages

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Outages
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 22:12:10 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry for all the down time this week guys.  Bell South continues to screw
us.  They have had one T1 or another down now for the 5th time in a week.
Tomorrow I will write my letter to the public service commission.  It
seems that is the only recourse I have with these jokers.  They are the
only way in to our building with a T1.  Even if I buy it from someone
else, that someone else has to lease the line from Bell South.

I'm having a bad week.

73

Bill, W4AN