[Yaesu] FT-900 turn off orange display light?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-900 turn off orange display light?
From: dgmaley@soli.inav.net (David G. Maley)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 16:18:39 -0500 (CDT)
Yaesu built a control line into the display to vary it's
brightness, but it appears that it is not supported in
software.  It's left at 100% all the time.
The delay has been seen on other radios.  It appears to
be a bug in the software. Microsoft calls is a feature!
Doesn't appear to hurt anything.
Dave...