[Yaesu] FT-900

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-900
From: donald.s.tucker@exgate.tek.com (donald.s.tucker@exgate.tek.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:16:39 -0700
John,

I own a FT-900 and use it exclusively mobile.  I have put it through all
kinds of abuse over the last few years and it just keeps ticking (sorry
Timex).  Good points - freq stability, ease of operation, excellent NB, lack
of downtime for failure (none yet), fast ATU with fairly wide range.
Bad points - would like better or control of display for high light levels,
needs the SSB filter, don't like key jack in back for mobile operation.

Don W7WLL