[Yaesu] FT-1000D Monitor Audio

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000D Monitor Audio
From: lane@voyager.net (John)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 01:22:48 -0000
Hi Bruce:
Yes, that's a known issue with the FT-1000.  When the radio is commanded
into xmit via the CAT interface, the monitor doesn't function.  An option is
to command the radio into xmit with a transistor switch controlled by the
serial or parallel port.  Details are available in the WriteLog docs.  I
mostly run CW in the contests so it's not that big a deal for me.  73, John
W8KX