[Yaesu] FT-1000 ROM Version

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000 ROM Version
From: w8fn@ibm.net (Randy Farmer)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:09:35 -0600
Goes to show ya what happens when you work from memory. There's apparently
no such thing as ROM version 6.1 in the FT-1000. I checked mine, and it's
version 6.0, as several others have reported. So I slipped a bit, but at
least it was a least significant bit...

And I plan to do Tom's NB mod the next time I have the big heifer on the
bench. So far the opportunity hasn't presented itself. It just runs and runs.

Randy, W8FN
Weatherford TX (Near Fort Worth / Dallas)