[Yaesu] FT100 Questions - Filter location, software ?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT100 Questions - Filter location, software ?
From: KA2YKC@aol.com (KA2YKC@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 00:32:21 EST
Hello all FT100 owners,

I finally got around to picking up the AM filter and CTCSS board.   I know
there has been some confusion as to where the correct location is for the AM
filter, and hearing that is isn't the easiest task, I was hoping someone
could remind me as to which slot is actually the correct one. I don't want to
discover a typo in my manual AFTER the fact! I am only going to install the
AM filter, no plans for a CW filter in the future, as I am not a CW buff.

While on this note, is there anything I should watch for when installing the
CTCSS board ?

Also, I purchased the data cable. Is there any good program(s) out there to
load up the 100 memories via the PC BEFORE I put this rig in the car ?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and comments.

73 Eric
KK2ED