[Yaesu] ft1000mp help

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] ft1000mp help
From: rabella@ilstu.edu (Ralph Bellas)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:25:20 -0600
While trying to learn the menuing system of the mp I accidentally disabled
the transmitter on 20 meters.  By the time I was finished learning I was
able to transmit in the general coverage areas outside the ham bands, but
could not transmit from 10.5 - 14.5 mhz.  It will key the amp and has ALC,
but no power out here.  The power on reset did not help, but now I have to
learn how to set up the extra filters.

N6TV told me about menu 9-9.  I was set to Gen and changed it to USA.  This
helped by not letting me transmit in many of the General areas, but still
no transmit on 20 meters.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Could you send the
defaults for some of the hidden menus?

K9K is off the air for a while and some choice dx will have to wait for a
qso.  Thanks.

Ralph
K9ZO