[Yaesu] DVS-2 disassembly

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] DVS-2 disassembly
From: robin@g3tkf.freeserve.co.uk (Robin Thompson)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:22:41 +0000
Just looked in the "manual" for the DVS2 and there is NO mention of
replacing batteries !!     So looking forward to any answers !

Has anyone improved the "speck" of the DVS2 by increasing the sample
rates ??   I love the operation of the unit -  but would like to be able
to improve the quality of retransmitted audio - so that if anyone does
want an "off air" report a replay would be a little more meaningful.

73

In article <000901bf6ace$da726300$0200a8c0@hal>, George Bethea
<geo@datasync.com> writes

>Hi. I can't access the archives on this thread tonight and wonder if anyone
>could supply the disassembly procedure on the DVS-2 for lithium battery
>replacement? Many thanks in
>advance for the help.
>                             George K5JZ
>                              k5jz@mdxa.org