[Yaesu] Re: Need Manuals

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Re: Need Manuals
From: jrerlewe@mtu.edu (Joseph R. Erlewein)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 14:08:57 -0400 (EDT)

 Hello -
 I am looking for a specific type of manuals, as I have the original
 manuals for all these radios. What I really want is a copy of the
 manual in some sort of digital format, preferably Adobe Acrobat PDF
 format. Here are the radios I'd like to get this version of the manual
 for:

> FT-212RH
> FT-23R
> FT-2500M
> FT-411E
> FT-5100
> FT-530

 I contacted Yaesu and currently they only make available hard copy
 versions, with NO WAY to obtain any type of digitally rendered manual.

 If anyone has these resource, access to someone who does, or can
 otherwise assist, I'd be interested in exchanging some email-

--

Thanks --
Joseph

Joseph R. Erlewein, N8OUZ       --       http://www.qsl.net/n8ouz