[Yaesu] FT-990

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-990
From: dgmaley@soli.inav.net (David G. Maley)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:23:39 -0500 (CDT)
On most Yaesu HF radios, you will need to remove the rubber
grip around the outside of the knob.  Then will expose one or two
allen screws.  Loosen and remove the knob.  The nut exposed will
allow you to loosen or tighten the spring on the slip clutch
to what ever amount of drag you like.  The rubber grips get
spongy over time, I like to replace them with new.
Dave
WA0ZZG

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu