[Yaesu] FT-1000 Malfunction

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000 Malfunction
From: jmerril1@twcny.rr.com (John L Merrill)
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 07:41:44 -0400
I assume you may have done this.....but have you tried it straight into a
dummy load, autotuner bypassed and a differmt piece of coax coming off of
the radio? That would eliminate anything external including passing through
an amp, etc. Otherwise it sounds like a T/R relay, whether solid state or
mechanical, may not be switching or something down stream of the final PA
section. Just a couple of thoughts that you;ve probably thought of already.

73,
John N1JM