[Yaesu] Yaesu FT-920 DSP error ??

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu FT-920 DSP error ??
From: dgmaley@soli.inav.net (David G. Maley)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 14:42:58 -0500 (CDT)
Benny;
Are you using an external speaker with the radio?  Does the speaker
have it's own ground return to the power supply?  I found this
situation on a FT-900 and discovered that a ground loop can damage
the audio output.  Make sure both speaker lines are kept away from
grounding except at the radio.  Good luck.
Dave
WA0ZZG

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu