[Yaesu] MFJ-432 use with Yaesu rigs?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] MFJ-432 use with Yaesu rigs?
From: k4tmc@juno.com (Henry A Pollock)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 12:18:59 -0400
Doing a little shack work this Sunday morning and have a problem.  Just
got a MFJ-432 voice keyer to use with my FT1000MP and was not sure which
way to set the jumpers at the J4 point.  The HD1 jumper points are
clearly marked as to which ones to connect.  However, the J4 is not
obvious.  The board is labeled "Y/I" at a right-angle to the terminals.
This "appliance operator" does not want to damage the rig so close to
CQWW, so any help is appreciated.

If no one knows for sure, I will just wait and call MFJ directly Monday.

73,
Henry Pollock - K4TMC
Raleigh, NC
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!