[Yaesu] FT-1000MP setup with Ten Tec Hercules II, QSK???

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000MP setup with Ten Tec Hercules II, QSK???
From: des@iolky.com (David E. Shelton)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:40:33 -0400
Just got the 1000MP up and running and enjoying it FB. Was wondering if
anyone out there is running a Herc II amp with their MP. If so is there a
way to hookup the Herc II to the MP that can take advantage of the auto
bandswitching feature you get with Ten Tec rigs? If so please let me know.
If any users of Herc II with there MP out there let me know if there is any
different way to setup rig/amp for QSK. Thanks!

Tnx es 73,
David, W4DES

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu