[Yaesu] 1000MP Mark V

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] 1000MP Mark V
From: force12e@lightlink.com (force12e)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 11:13:40 -0500
Does anyone have any experience running a Mark V in a multi station
environment.  My Mark V generates a wideband noise when keyed and even when
only putting out <1 watt.  The "old" 1000MP was very much cleaner and with
all the bandpass filtering and line filtering in place we were unaware of
the other station unless tuned to a harmonic.  The Mark V pretty much makes
the second station useless due to all the noise.

Anyone else using the Mark V successfully or did I perhaps just get a noisy
one?

Thanks,

Natan W6XR/2

--