[Yaesu] FT990 upgrades

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT990 upgrades
From: dave@freeway.net (David Wright)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:56:44 -0500 (EST)
When you select the 250Hz filter, 500Hz filter is cascaded.

I didn't want 250Hz bandwidth, so I got a 500Hz filter for the FT-1000 and
put it in the 250Hz filter location.  I now can have much steeper skirts
with the cascded 500Hz filters.

dave - n8it

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu