[Yaesu] 1000MP - Decreased Signal Strength on Low Bands

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] 1000MP - Decreased Signal Strength on Low Bands
From: K4ZW@Staffnet.com (Ken Claerbout)
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 21:53:09 -0000
  Thanks for the suggestions Ty.  Using my 80 meter 4 square, I have a local
line noise of S6 when in the tuned position and S9 in the flat setting.
Switching the 4 square between the Antenna A jack and RX Ant In, I did not
see any change.  The same thing happens on 40 & 160 although it seems to be
most pronounced on the low end of 80 meters.  Any other suggestions?

73
Ken K4ZW