[Yaesu] ft1000d.. help..

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] ft1000d.. help..
From: Gi0vgl@aol.com (Gi0vgl@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:36:41 EST
Hi all
I was wondering if some of you folks out there could help me I have an
ft1000d   the serial  no is 0g060027.. the first problem I noticed was the s
meter had stopped registering incoming signals everything else swr, po, ect
works fine.. then perhaps a few days later she seemed to be down on recieve
and the problem gets worse the longer the radio is running.. now  there seems
to be a vast difference in recieve on the yaesu compared to my other rig
[ts930s] can anyone throw some light on the problem or problems? are the
symptons connected..? or two different faults entirely.
yours george ...gi0vgl..

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu