[Yaesu] FT-1000 Sub-RX Comments

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000 Sub-RX Comments
From: k3ky@erols.com (k3ky@erols.com)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 04:33:23 -0400
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who emailed
and posted in response to my sub-rx questions and
WTB a few weeks ago. My guess was right, so far
as Yaesu leaving out some steering diodes in the
sub-rx, which might have permitted default operation
with the SSB filter in CW mode if the optional CW filter
is not installed. I quickly learned to just put the sub-rx
in USB mode.
I am really enjoying the radio. This one ought to keep
me happy for a while. I did find the accessory items
I was looking for. Thanks, 73 David K3KY
David Sinclair, K3KY         k3ky@erols.com
http://www.angelfire.com/md/k3ky/index.html

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu