[Yaesu] Yaesu USA Service Repair Time?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu USA Service Repair Time?
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:19:43 -0500
Thanks to all who responded to my posting.  To summarize briefly, it seems
that HF radio turn-around time is currently running 6-9 weeks.  It can also
be a challenge to find out where your radio is in the queue.

Many folks also mentioned that the work performed was excellent.

Tnx & best holiday wishes,
Barry  N1EU

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>