[Yaesu] Help no power out on FT-100

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Help no power out on FT-100
From: Fjx1@aol.com (Fjx1@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 02:26:05 EST
--part1_83.14ac367a.295c270d_boundary

I hope I'm overlooking something obvious but need help.
On the low bands (160-6) I've lost output on my FT-100. It seems to be fine
on 2 and 440. I can hear my self on another receiver but that's probably just
the driver. The vfos are set right and menu checks out. Right before the
problem I got a high swr symbol. I switched antennas and still got it even
though the antenna is fine. Then I lost output, and there is no high swr
symbol now.
Did I blow the lowband finals or is there another possibility? Wondering
about the high swr that shouldn't have been there.

What is the telephone number for Yaesu tech support pse?

Tks,
gerry
fjx1@aol.com

--part1_83.14ac367a.295c270d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=4>I hope I'm overlooking something
obvious but need help.
<BR>On the low bands (160-6) I've lost output on my FT-100. It seems to be fine
on 2 and 440. I can hear my self on another receiver but that's probably just
the driver. The vfos are set right and menu checks out. Right before the
problem I got a high swr symbol. I switched antennas and still got it even
though the antenna is fine. Then I lost output, and there is no high swr symbol
now.
<BR>Did I blow the lowband finals or is there another possibility? Wondering
about the high swr that shouldn't have been there.
<BR>
<BR>What is the telephone number for Yaesu tech support pse?
<BR>
<BR>Tks,
<BR>gerry
<BR>fjx1@aol.com</FONT></HTML>