[Yaesu] FR-101 Digital Display

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FR-101 Digital Display
From: R_Davis" <WD8JJA@arrl.net (R_Davis)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 07:25:23 -0500
Does anyone know how to program the digital display in an FR-101D? I have
installed some AUX bands, such as 30, 17, and 12 meters, and I would like
the display to show the correct frequency instead of .5000.

For what it is worth, and this may be important - I have what I believe to
be a later model with LEDs instead of the Nixie type tubes.  However, my
manual shows the layout and schematic of the tube-type display.  Board
components look similar, but the layout is a little difference.

So, if anyone out there would have the schematic for the later, LED-type
display, I would pay duplication and postage costs, or at least provide an
SASE.

Anyone with some knowledge on this????

Rick, WD8JJA.