[Yaesu] FT-847 CW Keying

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-847 CW Keying
From: oh6xx@sral.fi (Juha Rantanen)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:33:56 +0300
Jim,

I guess you are using mono connector in the keying cable. Change it to
stereo connector and connect the dtr to connectors tip and ground to
connectors ground. I'm pretty sure this is mentioned in FT-847's manual
eventhough I have seen one. Yaesu uses stereo plugs in their radios at least
in the new ones.

Juha OH6XX