[Yaesu] ft1000mp mark V and afsk

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] ft1000mp mark V and afsk
From: d.desloovere@skynet.be (Dirk Desloovere)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 12:04:24 +0200
Dear,

I am a recent onwner of a ft1k mp mark V.=20

I am very pleased with the performance of this transceiver, even with =
the standard settings and filters.

But the manual is not very clear to me abt the configruation for afsk =
and psk via the packet plug and I need some experience and explanations =
:=20

I understand that by touchting the pkt buttom  and the setting of the =
8.6 menu to pkt-L   I can run ASFK  with my mmtty engine based logging =
software  (logger and zakanaka by k4cy).

By holding the pkt buttom a bit longer the transceiver is switching on =
the  user setting  of the 8.6 menu (easy menu). =20
I set the easy menu to ps31-U .

Is that what the manual is meaning ??   =20

Do I use the good settings in the 8.6 menu ?=20

With thanks ,

D. DESLOOVERE
ON4ADZ

multipart/alternative