[Yaesu] FT-1000D Audio Board

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000D Audio Board
From: dgmaley@soli.inav.net (David G. Maley)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:48:17 -0600 (CST)
Just finishing up the cleanup and partial alignmant of an older
1000D.  Would you believe this one looks like it was used as
a CB!  Just have a couple of questions:
1.  Factory alignment doesn't seem to cover setting up mic gain
for AM to match SSB setting.  Have I skipped over something, or
is this just how it is?
2. What are the dip switches for that are on the audio board, by
the keyer chip?    They are noted on the schematic, but no where
else.
3. Power output, when at max, is 210W.  What should I be seeing
for collector effientcy at max out, at 100W out?
Thanks in advance.
Dave
WA0ZZG
AR