[Yaesu] HALP!

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] HALP!
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (k4oj)
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 19:25:05 -0500
A good friend has loaned his FT1000 to me for the weekend...hooked it up
this afternoon but something is puzzling me...

The jack on the back which I normally use to switch the relay in the
linear appears to be "dead"

Is there some sort of "switch" perhaps in the FR1000 that I am unaware
of that has been thrown, ior needs to be thrown?????

I verifed it was not an open cable and when I use a footswitch to close
the amp relay it runs full tilt...really do not want to use a footswitch
if I can help it.

H&K?

Thanks,

Jim, K4OJ

SS is in less than 24 hours....I depart for the station in 15 or so
hours...gulp!