[Yaesu] Thanks DaveDisplay and ROM Test

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Thanks DaveDisplay and ROM Test
From: w4clm.ham@juno.com (Carol L Maher)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:45:31 -0500
Thanks for that info on the ROM and display test David.
My FT-1000D came up with version 6.0
I'm somewhat new to this group so I have not been following
past message postings.  Is this version ROM up to date for
the most part ?? Or should I have any major concerns or
need an upgrade to the rig ?
Thanks guy.
Regards
Carol Maher