[Yaesu] Thanks Everyone!

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Thanks Everyone!
From: kb0nly@svtv.com (KBØNLY)
Date: Thu Jan 23 01:56:56 2003
Thanks for letting me know that it's showing up correctly.  I think that it
must be some email clients that are having the problem with not showing the
slashed zero.

And for Steve, WB6RSE and anyone else that asked me how its done it doesn't
matter what font you are using, if you want to type a slashed zero in any
windows program that supports the windows default fonts (some programs come
with there own font and it doesn't work) such as things like word processors
etc, here is an example on how to do it.

KB(press and hold the Alt key and then type these four numbers on the numeric
keypad on the right side of your keyboard 0216)NLY

KB?NLY

It's just that easy Alt+0216 with any windows font set, I've been using this
method for years but just recently I got a few emails asking what all the
scrambled looking garbage was in place of the ?.

73 and Thanks All for confirming,

Scott, KB?NLY