[Yaesu] Does my callsign show up correctly?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Does my callsign show up correctly?
From: kb9mci@qsl.net (Bryan Fields)
Date: Thu Jan 23 07:58:26 2003
On Wednesday 22 January 2003 22:15, KB?NLY wrote:
> Ok here's the deal, some have told me that my slashed zero is not showing
> up correctly in there email programs.  So I will put a slashed zero in my
> call at the end of this email, someone please drop me a note to let me know
> if it is working or not.
>
> Thanks and 73,
>
> Scott, KB?NLY
First of all, don't post using MIME/HTML.

Second, the slash 0 is not zero.  It will not display for some people
correctly, especially if they are using a term based MUA.  This is how it
will dispay for them "KB=D8NLY".  If some one needs to grep for your call,
they will have a hard time of it as well.
--
Bryan Fields, KB9MCI

You are fighting for survival in your own sweet and gentle way.